Thursday, September 16, 2010

In Response to Alli Easley's Post

Because I could not write a comment on my cousin Allison's most recent post (click), I thought I would respond in this manner. (Please turn to song 66 - Hang on....)

Last week when I walked out to my car at 6:40 in the morning for work, I thought, "Really?! 40 something degrees?! It's the beginning of September!" Or how about when I was adorned in my Lycra for a ride during my work break: "I really don't want to buy sleeves and tights this early. This is ridiculous."

September for me is the month where Summer gives what she has left in her: glorious sunshine of warm (maybe hot) rays, but cool nights. Alas, last week was only a "cold snap" and the weather is still a blissful 80°+. Perfect. Keep it up September. Fight the urge to let the temperature drop...I still want to improve my already sweet tan lines.

1 comment:

Alli Easley said...

NO! You should leave this on my blog you dingus! I'll turn on comments, also:

SEPTEMBER IS FOR FALL CLOTHES!

over.