Sometimes I think we forget how amazing this world is that was created just for us, or at least I do. Everything is immaculate. Perfect in every way.
While I was riding my bike on Saturday, I had the words to "Heavenly Father Loves Me" stuck in my head. It was quite the suiting song for that ride. The sky was blue, the wind was blowing past my face, beautiful butterflies were at my side, deer were feet away, and must I go on? (I know deer weren't mentioned in the song, I just thought I would add that I saw a deer while I was riding.)
Our Heavenly Father really does love us. He and His Son created our home to be exactly what we needed and then some. All of their creations work harmoniously with each other. It also amazes me how much of a variety there is. About five hours north of me is one of the most beautiful lands in the world (Yellowstone.) Two miles away from my house is a National Park with gorgeous caves, trees, rivers, ... Three hours south of me is Zions National Park. Then there's South America, Africa, Europe, and so forth. Everywhere is so different from the next location and they have been created for our enjoyment.
There are so many things that testify of our Savior's and Father's love for us, the Earth is just one of the many things. I hope you can appreciate where you are currently living. Recognize the little things around you that have been created to bring joy into your life. Live in the moment while you can because you never know where you will be in the not too far off future. Most importantly, realize Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love you. They know who you are and want the best for you.
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago






4 comments:
Loved this post Lyd. It's how I feel every time I walk out my door. xo
Lydia, I can't wait to watch you give a talk on general conference some day. I feel it coming :} Love you tons.
I love thinking about this too. Sometimes I realize I don't think about it as much as I should, because it literally is all around us. I love driving on this back road (700 N?) where there is a big field of corn crops, it's gorgeous! It's neat, too, to think about how much time, effort and thought went into creating the world, it's beauty and intricacies...if Heavenly Father spent that much time with nature and our surroundings, than how much more would He have spent on us, His children? Thanks for this post...I think I'll go enjoy the outdoors right...now. :o)
Firstly can I say I miss you A LOT!
Secondly can I apologize for being absent from the blogging world for a while?
Thirdly I completely agree with your blog. I used to work outside all day long and with plants and grass and just being in nature you can't help but know that someone has created it all.
Post a Comment