Amidst my day, or week thus far, of sitting in my room
for endless hours of reading, studying, taking quizzes, and
working on papers, I left for work.

While "working" I received a very high compliment from
a world renowned artist. It made my day to say the least.


working on papers, I left for work.

While "working" I received a very high compliment from
a world renowned artist. It made my day to say the least.


The girl who drew me took just
under 3 hours to draw this, while...
under 3 hours to draw this, while...
...it only took Brother Leon Parson about 45
minutes to draw this amazing work of art.
minutes to draw this amazing work of art.
What a blessing it is for BYU-Idaho to have such
amazing teachers at their fingertips.
amazing teachers at their fingertips.






2 comments:
THAT PICTURES IS IN THE TAYLOR!!! I used to LIVE in the taylor!! I remember a guy talking about it once because he never noticed the deer in the woods before.
and i LOVE the picture of you!!
Tis in the Taylor. I love that picture; it's one of my favorites that the church produces. :)
Post a Comment