Please pause my music for the first part of my blog.
Cutie David Archuleta. I love him. He's a little awkward when he
talks on stage, but it's because he's so innocent, and that's one of
the reason's why I love him so much.When I first heard this
song I had goosebumps the whole time, I cried just a tiny
bit, and all I could think about was how this
would be the coolest song to do choreography to. I wish I could
put what I have going on in my head in motion with dancers.
Anyway, please enjoy this song. It's one of my favorite on his album
and it gives me the chills just about every time I
listen to it.
I have a feeling this is going to be a great break. Friday was a
good start:
Although I only got less than 2 hours sleep,
1.) I finished all my papers and got them turned in on time.
2.) I moved most of my belongings to my new apartment and
packed everything into my car.
3.) As I was carefully placing my bike in the car, I decided to take
it for our first ride in Rexburg! It was a beautiful day (probably
about 35 degrees I'm guessing!) So with a short sleeve shirt on
and no jacket, I went for a ride and it was oh so glorious. I
just wanted to keep going!
4.) I had some of the best music to listen to while driving! My
neck actually started to hurt a little because I was dancing so
much. I kinda wish I could have been a person in a
different car to see how ridiculous I looked.
5.) It was just a fun drive home to say the least.
6.) I had my favorite sandwich from Kneaders for dinner.
7.) When I got home my bro and sis-in-law were there visiting.
8.) My mom was making Portobello Mushroom Soup....which
made for a very yummy lunch today. (I had to eat my sandwich
for dinner instead because it would have gotten soggy.)
9.) The interiors of my house where the most Christmas decorated
I have ever seen it, even the tree was up, and I didn't
do any of it. (That's like the first time in my life that I
haven't had to do it other than when I was super young.)
10.) I got my very first, very beautiful cycling shirt!!! (Got it
for $20 instead of $80!!)
11.) I got to go cycling within the confines of my own house.
12.) I slept in so I could catch up from my lack of sleep from the
day before.
13.) My "momther" is a chocolate smearing all over the kitchen,
fancy decorating, truffle making fiend.
Cutie David Archuleta. I love him. He's a little awkward when he
talks on stage, but it's because he's so innocent, and that's one of
the reason's why I love him so much.When I first heard this
song I had goosebumps the whole time, I cried just a tiny
bit, and all I could think about was how this
would be the coolest song to do choreography to. I wish I could
put what I have going on in my head in motion with dancers.
Anyway, please enjoy this song. It's one of my favorite on his album
and it gives me the chills just about every time I
listen to it.
I have a feeling this is going to be a great break. Friday was a
good start:
Although I only got less than 2 hours sleep,
1.) I finished all my papers and got them turned in on time.
2.) I moved most of my belongings to my new apartment and
packed everything into my car.
3.) As I was carefully placing my bike in the car, I decided to take
it for our first ride in Rexburg! It was a beautiful day (probably
about 35 degrees I'm guessing!) So with a short sleeve shirt on
and no jacket, I went for a ride and it was oh so glorious. I
just wanted to keep going!
4.) I had some of the best music to listen to while driving! My
neck actually started to hurt a little because I was dancing so
much. I kinda wish I could have been a person in a
different car to see how ridiculous I looked.
5.) It was just a fun drive home to say the least.
6.) I had my favorite sandwich from Kneaders for dinner.
7.) When I got home my bro and sis-in-law were there visiting.
8.) My mom was making Portobello Mushroom Soup....which
made for a very yummy lunch today. (I had to eat my sandwich
for dinner instead because it would have gotten soggy.)
9.) The interiors of my house where the most Christmas decorated
I have ever seen it, even the tree was up, and I didn't
do any of it. (That's like the first time in my life that I
haven't had to do it other than when I was super young.)
10.) I got my very first, very beautiful cycling shirt!!! (Got it
for $20 instead of $80!!)
11.) I got to go cycling within the confines of my own house.
12.) I slept in so I could catch up from my lack of sleep from the
day before.
13.) My "momther" is a chocolate smearing all over the kitchen,
fancy decorating, truffle making fiend.
14.) And speaking of Mickey!! I think I have convinced
my mom to go to Disneyland with me the week after Christmas!!!
I just want to see that castle lit up all pretty like...and ride the
rides...and just be there...and everyone has been there but me,
so I have to go.
And that is the making for the start of an amazing break.
Soon I will be starting work, which I am really excited for (for
reals,) going to carol sing-a-longs, seeing Christmas lights,
going shopping, and many
other things.
I hope all of you're breaks have had a just as fabulous of a start
as mine has! :D






6 comments:
I love your break for you already too! Disneyland would be so much fun! Ok I seriously cannot believe your mom made more of those truffles!! With pretty Christmas stuff on them! Wow, she rocks. In the last few weeks she has made tons of different kinds. You forgot about 3D Avatar... event or no?? ha ha. I don't think Ryan could get past that they were pretty much naked. He felt uncomfortable for the little kids ha ha ha
First of all, please send some of those truffles my way... They look DELICIOUS!!! Secondly, you're going to Disneyland??!!! Do you even realize how jealous I am?! NO FAIR!! Love you :) Thanks for visiting me before you left!
please come visit us in las vegas <3
*I LOVE truffles!!
*Speaking of cycling shirts, this guy used to cycle the river road here in Illinois and he'd come into the fudge factory every saturday and get a 1/4lb of chocolate walnut fudge and 2 chocolate mints pretzels and he'd ask for them in a 1/2lb box (instead of putting the pretzels in a bag and the fudge in a 1/4lb box) so he could put the box in his cycling shirt pocket and not melt the pretzels!
*new apt?! Not tuscany 111??
What a fun break already, and Disneyland?? Jealous!
Shut your mouth Tacy!!! That guy is my hero!! That was an awesome story. :D And yes, not Tuscany 111. It's now Tuscany 114.
Well...DL is still in the works, but I'm planning on going!
And I totally want to visit you guys in Vegas!! If we go to DL we will definitely be stopping for a day or so so I can visit my cousins! :D
Post a Comment