Listen how cute this is!! Gosh, it made my morning.
After my English class was over, somewhere from behind me someone said, "Lydia?!" I turned around to see who was calling my name and it was this cute girl that sits towards the back of the class. I don't know her name, but I recognized her face. So I walked over to her while she was saying, "Okay, this might sound a little weird." Alright, I'm up for it. So she tells me about how she has always loved the name Olivia and that's what she was going to name her little girl. She then continued to say that her sister named her baby Olivia and she was so sad to lose that name. Then she said one day when Brother Hunt called out my name she automatically fell in love. "I love your name. It's so pretty!" "Thanks!!" (Insert gargantuan smile.) "I knew then that was going to be my little girl's name. So we're pretty much naming her after you." Awwwww! How cute is that?!??! :D (Funny thing is, my sister named her little girl Olivia!!)
Given, she's not really naming the baby "after me" but rather just for the love of the name. But still, when this little girl asks where she got her name, the memory of me will be there. And I love that she actually told me! SO CUTE!! This is the second person who's naming their baby after me! YAY! haha

I'm happy.






16 comments:
Awwe... That is a cute story! Lydia is a pretty name!!
My sister wants to name their baby girl (if they ever have one) Lydia, too. It must be a good one!
Awwwww....I have 2 friends that have named their girls Eliza "after me".
Ha ha I love things like that! That is so cute of her to actually come tell you. It always makes someones day!
haha! I Love it!! I wish someone would name their daughter after me!
so. cute. its because you're so nice.
and pretty.
and funny.
and cool.
and talented.
and on and on.
im sure.
I love you Aubs!
And I named you Lydia after a girl that I worked with at Marie Callender's. We called her Lyd and it was such a fun, snappy nickname. And she was a nice, cute girl, too. I debated between Lydia and Olivia, but it was the nickname that got me. Lyd, Lydie . . . yup!
I love this. Also, as I was leaving Downtown Disney yesterday the lady that took my time ticket was named Lydia. Look at THAT!!!!!
WOW!! My mother has commented on my blog two posts in a row! It's a miracle! ;) ... I remember that exact story!
Ash, I say we go to DL over the break and try and find this Lydia character again.
Done. You got it! You seriously should try out DL on Christmas day. It's glorious.
Dude, I would totally do it this year!! Everyone is going to be at their in-laws anyway!! But I think that might be one of my blackout days??
Wait, I guess that really wouldn't matter because I would only have to pay like 30 buck, or something like that, right?!
Thats so awesome. The only Audreys i know are grumpy old women. sad... Except for me!!
Yes. 40 bucks. That's still NOTHING compared to a regular ticket! It's very much worth it. I need a friend to join me.
ASHLEY!!! I may have convinced my mother to go the week after Christmas!!!! We MUST!!!!!!
Post a Comment