You read it, you're tagged.
What you do: Post the fifth picture in your fifth photo folder.
This is from my Sophomore year. Two of my roommates and I thought it would be a good idea to dress 80's like, after watching Teen Witch. So we went to our neighbor's and blasted 80's music until they came out. Then we proceeded over to our FHE's bro's. Yeah, we were just that cool.
See what I mean!! We HAD to do it after watching that!






9 comments:
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I LOVE it!!
um this is awesome! i wish i had cool pictures like that! i love you
I need to murder the people that choreographed that. How can I get my hands on that Mario Lopez!!!
haha I say that I need to learn that for a ward talent show or something of the sort! haha
Love ya too Rach! :D
is that from saved by the bell? i'm on campus and i can't watch videos. gotta love the mormon filters.
PUT YOU MIND TO IT GO FOR IT...GET DOWN AND BREAK A SWEAT. ROCK AND ROOOOLLLL YOU AIN'T SEEN NUTHIN YEEEET!
If my computer wasn't broken i'd so participate in this tag.
wow i was way off.
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment