Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm the Worst!

I'm the worst ever!! I've been SO
busy this past couple weeks!! I keep meaning
to blog, but then something else comes up.
And yet, still, I am busy. Hopefully by this coming weekend
things will have died down, and I will be able to
get a good blog in there. But I will leave you with a
little somethin' somethin'.

This dance company, Body Vox, came and performed here at BYU-I
last weekend and they were amazing. They are a contemporary
company, but they incorporate humor and film.
Here is one of my favorite films of the night. It's genius!!





Don't you love?!

10 comments:

Ashley O said...

I LOVE BODY VOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Body Vox came to BYU during my 05-06 school year. I went with a bunch of my PAC friends. My wallet fell out of my pocket. Debit card. Credit card. License. All gone. It was at the Lost and Found...gotta love BYU. They are amazing. Which reminds me...I bought a long sleeved Body Vox shirt. I don't know where it is. GAH. It was hot too!

Do you remember a red-headed guy dancer...Maybe he doesn't dance for them anymore but anyway he attended BYU. Kewl eh? He did folk. so cute. FRONT ROW BABY!!!!!!! Oh and I TOTALLY remember them showing this video. I laffed uncontrollably.

Ashley O said...

I love his gliding runs.
And I'm so glad you found this.
I totally forgot this existed.
So I'm taking a class where we learn how to edit dance films. Let's do stuff like this.

The end.

Lyd said...

Jes. I agree with everything. It was SO amazing! I loved the whole video. Everything about it. Still makes me giggle. So freakin hilarious!!

And yeah! That guy totally still dances for them! Lane Hunter's the name! He actually use to dance with Gary on the Folk Team when they both went there! How funny is that. Small world. Not quite LDS anymore...understandable in that line of career. But he was amazing. He was actually one of my favorite to watch! He was pretty funny. Lots of humor in his solo, anyway.

Good times it was! I hope they come back! Everything about them was just amazing.

-KJ said...

Olivia, "Does he died?"

Very dramatic.

I would love to see them perform!

Ashley O said...

KJ...lolfr!!!

Yeah, I knew he didn't do folk that long ago. He's great to watch agreed. w00t!

Lyd said...

haha Yes. Very dramatic. :)

I should try and find one of their other dances that they did that I really liked. Oh my gosh! And I just remembered the music that they used!!! It was SO pretty! I need to go get them songs! :D

Ashley O said...

do it. so then i know what they are. the end.

Lyd said...

Will do. I have at least one more that I know of.

tacy said...

I love it! I'm jealous! I So wanted to go!!!

Ashley O said...

You should have. The end.