The rules of the game are
Copy and paste this into your blog. Answer the questions and
at the end of the post, the tag some people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know they are tagged.
10 years ago I was :
In elementary school, dancing, and listening to Brian White.
In elementary school, dancing, and listening to Brian White.
5 things on my to do list for today:
- Take a shower so I no longer smell like "camp" fire.
- Blow dry my hair.
- Play GH3/Rockband
- Build a guinea pig sculpture out of bread.
- Take random pictures.
4 things I would do if I became a billionaire:
- Give money to family members that might need some $.
- Pay back my parents for schooling and other such things.
- Travel the world with loved ones.
- Buy what ever that crap I want!! :)
3 bad habits:
- Procrastinating
- Not keeping my room as clean as it could be.
- Facebook (but is that really "bad?")
5 places I have lived:
- Las Vegas, NV
- Badger Creek, ID
- Rexburg, ID
- Provo, UT
- Cedar Hills, UT
5 jobs I have had:
- Sales/packaging ;)
- "Being a daughter"
- "Being a sister
- "Being a roommate"
- "Being a student"
6 Things most people don't know about me:
- I will never die my hair from a box or get it cut by a non-professional. Why would you when you have about 8 in your family!!!
- I'm a VL.
- I love getting "battle wounds" (like in paintballing) so I can show them off. :)
- I also am ocd when it come to the way the dishwasher is loaded.
- I have to have my clothes color coordinated.
- I always picture myself falling off the edge of tall structures.
- I'm always day dreaming. (I know that was 7, but what did it hurt.)
THE second TAG:
1. Where is your cell pone? Pocket
2. Your hair? Curly
3. Work? Love
4. Your Father? Amazing
5. Your favorite thing? Entertainment
6. Your dream last night? Random
7. Your favorite drink? Slurpee
8. Your dream car? Shiny
9. The room you are in? Bedroom
10. Your fears? Windows
11. What do you want to be in ten years? Married
12. Who did you hang out with last night? Alone
13. What you are not good at? Lots
14. Muffin? Papaclip
15. One of your wish list items? Italy
16. Where you grew up? Vegas
17. Last thing you did? Paintballing
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. What aren't you wearing? Shoes
20. Your pet? Abe
21. Your computer? Toshiba
22. Your life? Amazing
23. Your mood? Blissful
24. Missing? Family
25. What are you thinking about right now? IDEK
26. Your car/truck? Kia
27. Your summer? Warm
28. Your relationship status? SINGLE
29. Your favorite color? Every
30. When was the last time you laughed with meaning? Today
31. Last time you cried? Unknown
32. School? Yikes
33. Least favorite weather? Freezing
34. Soup? Zupas
35. Movie? Groundhog's DayHmmmm, now who should I tag?
- Chelsea
- Amanda and Chris
- Ryan
- Kj
- Nicole and Nathan






6 comments:
hahaha i loved all of those!!! and I was hoping you'd say Papahclip...yet again why we are twinners! Need I say more?
im jealous you get to play rockband! i like the cartoon you at the top. :)
are you not a crier? I'm the worst...I cry at commercials!
I'm not a crier. I can't remember the last time I...Ooooo wait, the last time I cried was during that last song when it showed all the pictures of President Hinckley during the funeral. Yeah, and before that, I think it was when Michelle (my roommate) was leaving for home to Texas to prepare for her mission so she wasn't gunna be back for the semester...and I believe that was at the beginning of December.
Spanks Mandy! I had fun makin that picture. I think that I will be makin some more so I can perfect it. haha And next time I play, I will have to think of all my amazing cousins that I miss SO much!!!
you bettah! and you still have my SNES at your CH house right?
I does.
Post a Comment