I don't have a new name. Someone else needs to pick one for me. Oh wait! Liza, what was the name you gave me on the Church History Tour? I think yours was Marona Singadoma, maybe? I can't remember the other one.
Just use the first thing that comes to mind....hence Sassy Bojangles. hahaha Alli is Nuni.
I most certainly am! I have been goin just about every day except for last week because I was sick. But I'm going to a class tonight at the gym with my roommies. So I will be going to the class every Wednesday. I can't wait! :) I can feel my legs getting stronger...I think. Which is good. They're not as sore after doing the hard core trainings. Hip hip!
Oh Liza. You guys got the worst of it today! I am glad your kiddies weren't stuck on a bus or at school for hours on end. Poor kids. It made me sick thinking how long they had to wait to get home!
Dang!! Was it really that bad? We maybe got 1/2" today and that was it!! And it's clear as "day" right now! That's crazy. I guess that we have already gotten enough for the past month. We got 16" in 9 days!
Oh, and I AM coming this weekend. Give me a call some time tomorrow. I get out of my first class at 11 and I don't have another one until 3...so just when ever. Or I'll just call you. What ev'.
Yeah it was CRAZAY!! The wind was scary. Main street which is SR 73 by the time you get to the roundabout was closed. Curtis had to go all crazy streets to get home. Last I heard there were still kids at the school last night in Alpine spending the night and one kid left at the school just west of me. AND today it is calm.
That's crazy!! I talked to my dad today and he said that it took people 5 hours to get from the airport to the point of the mountain! I can't even imagine. And it prolly only snowed here for about a half an hour to an hour max! That's craziness.
32 comments:
Oooooooh, you are HAWT!!!
I don't have a new name. Someone else needs to pick one for me. Oh wait! Liza, what was the name you gave me on the Church History Tour? I think yours was Marona Singadoma, maybe? I can't remember the other one.
Are you still riding?
Spanks!!
Just use the first thing that comes to mind....hence Sassy Bojangles. hahaha Alli is Nuni.
I most certainly am! I have been goin just about every day except for last week because I was sick. But I'm going to a class tonight at the gym with my roommies. So I will be going to the class every Wednesday. I can't wait! :) I can feel my legs getting stronger...I think. Which is good. They're not as sore after doing the hard core trainings. Hip hip!
KJ-Your name was Lupica.
Awesome!!! Kev will be so proud! It was nice enough outside the other day that he went for a ride outside!
Hey, are you coming down this weekend for President's Day?
No. I can't. I have to give a talk on Sunday. If anything I would come on Friday and come back sometime on Saturday. Sooo....
Actually, now it's in the air. I'm not sure now. I'll let you know what's gunna happen.
Hopefully this weather will let up... what the crap is this blizzard!!!
It's nice up here!!!! haha For once it nicer than Utah!!
Oh Liza. You guys got the worst of it today! I am glad your kiddies weren't stuck on a bus or at school for hours on end. Poor kids. It made me sick thinking how long they had to wait to get home!
Dang!! Was it really that bad? We maybe got 1/2" today and that was it!! And it's clear as "day" right now! That's crazy. I guess that we have already gotten enough for the past month. We got 16" in 9 days!
Oh, and I AM coming this weekend. Give me a call some time tomorrow. I get out of my first class at 11 and I don't have another one until 3...so just when ever. Or I'll just call you. What ev'.
Yeah it was CRAZAY!! The wind was scary. Main street which is SR 73 by the time you get to the roundabout was closed. Curtis had to go all crazy streets to get home. Last I heard there were still kids at the school last night in Alpine spending the night and one kid left at the school just west of me. AND today it is calm.
That's crazy!! I talked to my dad today and he said that it took people 5 hours to get from the airport to the point of the mountain! I can't even imagine. And it prolly only snowed here for about a half an hour to an hour max! That's craziness.
HAAAAAAAAAAA. I love the name. I knew bojangles was a girl.
Hahahahahaha I was gunna say somethin about that!
You look so dang cute! Hottie miss Sassy!
She is hot. Oh and I called Sassy O'Malley...well cuz I like to kick, stretch, and kick of course.
Who wants melded ice creammm?
Love,
Nuni
I think Gwarff does Nuni!
You have ut all wrong. I am Nuni...Alli is Nuni. People always get us confused.
-To ward off any future confusionk I will change my name to Frag Aiyee Salate.
You need to use the restroom? We will just put on our privacy glasses.
Where did you get that comic picture of yourself? Cuuuute!
I found it in a magazine!! Even with that quote! Isn't that amazing!?
haha I'm havin some fun with Photoshop. I think that I might be doin some more. Practice different techniques. ;)
Look who's talkin.
what the eff.
hahaha
Oh is that today? National Get A New Name Day?
No...it's George Washington's B-day!!! Duh!
yes that too!
you've been tagged. So now no excuses not to do a new post.
go to my blog for the instructions
or mine...i like how we both tagged her so DEFINITELY NO EXCUSES.
Excuses are like bum holes. Everyone's got one and they stink!
eewwwwwwwwwwww! but beddy funny.
Sick, butt hilarious!
Post a Comment