You know the one. The one that you can smell from
blocks away. The one that you will forever
smell like until you
wash your clothes and take a shower.
You got it. It's non other than:

Yeah, that one.
One question that I have forever wondered, along
with countless others is:
"What is that freaking smell?!?!"
What's the deal?!
Now, don't get me wrong. I love Subway, I have almost 200 points on my Subway card, I just hate smelling like it. So, I ventured to do a search under "Subway Smell"
with Google to see if they could give me a decent
answer. I've heard one of these theories before, so
that's why I'm taking it.
These are my findings:
"Subway Smell"
And that my friends is the complete truth.
I have yet to enter a Subway and
not stench of it after leaving its premises.
I have even heard of people needing to "Febreze" or spray
gallons of parfum all over themselves after leaving. I opt
for a shower and a fresh change of clothes, but I guess
what ever gets the job done. Will this reek ever cease and
desist? I doubt it. But till then, I guess we can select to go through the "drive thru"...if yours if fancy enough or
just enter into this flatulent smelling center.

blocks away. The one that you will forever
smell like until you
wash your clothes and take a shower.
You got it. It's non other than:

Yeah, that one.
One question that I have forever wondered, along
with countless others is:
"What is that freaking smell?!?!"
What's the deal?!
Now, don't get me wrong. I love Subway, I have almost 200 points on my Subway card, I just hate smelling like it. So, I ventured to do a search under "Subway Smell"
with Google to see if they could give me a decent
answer. I've heard one of these theories before, so
that's why I'm taking it.
These are my findings:
"Subway Smell"
| "Subway smell" is the staunch odor that soaks into your clothing while eating at a Subway restaurant. Many scientists theorize that this awful smell is produced by the "fresh" baked bread; however, another competing school of thought theorizes that the stench comes from the chemical preservative liquid that the meats come packed in. Once the smell has penetrated your clothing, you will inevitably smell like a rotten butthole for the rest of the day. Most people will mistake your newly acquired smell for B.O. unless you are carrying a Subway bag, in which case they will immediately understand the source of the offending odor. | ||
And that my friends is the complete truth.
I have yet to enter a Subway and
not stench of it after leaving its premises.
I have even heard of people needing to "Febreze" or spray
gallons of parfum all over themselves after leaving. I opt
for a shower and a fresh change of clothes, but I guess
what ever gets the job done. Will this reek ever cease and
desist? I doubt it. But till then, I guess we can select to go through the "drive thru"...if yours if fancy enough or
just enter into this flatulent smelling center.







4 comments:
haha!! I can't believe your search actually came up with something. That is hilarious!
this is awesome!!! haha hilarious...i, too, have always wondered what the heck that smell was. there have definitely been a few times i have opted to not go there just because of the smell factor...
I just laughed so hard I snorted...yup..I surely did! You crack me up! I love you! P.S. I MISS YOUR FACE!
haha! thank you.
Post a Comment