Thursday, November 13, 2008

What the What?!





So, I have decided that I would like to "continue" with this "tradition" and attempt at recreating this creation. So be on the look out for a similar spectacular scene. ;D

17 comments:

Eliza said...

I bet your apt smelled really good.

Bree :--) said...

Oh my gosh, that is the best! I am cracking up! Is that Michelle? So funny. Can't wait to see you do it!

The Peshlakais said...

thats awesome.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

ha ha oh my gosh... That is so funny! I love it! I love when she squats down and shoots it behind and between her legs ha ha.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

oh and I also am so happy you have a christmas blog!! I want mine like yours! And christmas music!! So fun

Nicole said...

Classic. I love christmas template!!! SO CUTE!!

aubrey. said...

hahahhahahahhahahahah
I am dying right now I love it so much!!!!!!

Lyd said...

Dude, our apt smelt out of control!! Hence the open door. But it was VERY Christmas smelly!! :D

Yup. That's Michelle!! And that's one of my favorite parts as well. One also includes the circle that she does with the can over her head. I think I was crying after I watched this from laughing so hard!!! haha

And Thanks! I thought that I would get started on the Christmas thing a little early. :) If you need help, that's what Thanksgiving break is for!! :D

Andy said...

Hahahaha! Oh man, that's hilarious! Michelle cracks me up haha. That looked like quite the workout too. I just don't know if I would have been able to go on after inhaling all those fumes haha.

Lyd said...

I know!! It was out of control!! Our apt was definitively the one that had the most Christmas smell!! haha

Chelsea Nelson said...

Oh man I am dying right now!!! That was AWESOME!

Chelsea Nelson said...

Oh man I am dying right now!!! That was AWESOME!

aubrey. said...

ha aw man I have to keep watching it over and over. I love it so so much! And I thought it was PAM- bleck! christmas spray is much better!

-KJ said...

She is so gross in the most totally awesome way possible. She is still my best friend that she doesn't even know she has.

I can't wait until she moves back in with you!!! She can choreograph/oderize our home anytime!

Lyd said...

hahaha It will be a great day!! People don't even know what's gunna hit them! But hey, I get to see her next week, so it's that much better.

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

You should seriously put that on YouTube and see how many hits you get...She'll be on Letterman or Leno for sure.

Lyd said...

Dude, I totally should. I think I might just need to do that!! Now that would be AMAZING!!