So, they're married!!! Hip hip! 3 down....uh, yeah, that will be a while. :) Anyway, the wedding was beautiful and there couldn't have been better weather. (Well, you know what I mean.) There was a really big chance for it to storm on Friday and Saturday, but not a drop and no heavy winds. I think someone had a hand in that. ;) It was fun to get a little trip in and meet Lauren's family. They are awesome!! It will be fun to get to know them better over the years. Well, pictures say it better than I do, so here you go!!
How to Train Race-Specific for all Terrains
1 year ago









9 comments:
thanks so much for the GQ shot of my dad + the ending picture.
you are so funny... come visit me in NY.
Im so serious, I have a blow up mattress for my room and everything!
ps. I love that couple so much.
lol i stil love all the visitor center moments :)
You were so good to take so many pictures!!!
I should add a disclaimer that says that I stole some of those pictures from one of Lauren's cousins/friends...as you can tell from the color difference. But, I'll do what I enjoy to do, and that is taking pictures!! :D
And when did you get a blog steph?!
I'm so sad we couldn't be there! :(
It looks like it was beautiful, and I'm so glad the weather cooperated, I was worried! Lovely monsoon season and all. Also, we went and saw Brian Regan with Liza and Curtis and some other friends last night so...TAKE LUCK!
Um, I'm SO jealous that you guys saw Brian Regan last night. I so wanted to go, but tickets were sold out like right after they went on sale. And Audrey was even there!!! Sounded pretty funny! Maybe next time. :)
Great pics Miss Lyd! I too wish I could have been there. She looked amazing (I need a body like hers btw). Ryan looked great too. So cute!
Yes Brian Regan was funny! Love him. You should send that picture to him. Or just give it to Kathy Bunker since she knows him now.
Oooo!! I SO should!! That would be amazing. I'll see if I can find like a fan e-mail thing, I don't want to dare let Kathy B. give that away, she would try and take credit for it!! haha
Post a Comment