I'm a big fan of the game were you dribble a orange ball down a court and throw it in a hole with a net at the bottom with different ways of scoring for points. It's a great game. You should look into it if you already haven't. It's called basketball. Great sport. Anyway, so my roommate Madi and I decided to go to the Jazz game in SLC about a week ago while they were playin in LA. We decided that we would risk it and just get out tickets from a scalper. The game started at 7:00, so we left at about 5:30 to see what we could get. (We were actually going to leave earlier...but yeah.) Anyway, we got great parking and the first scalper we got to was great. Kinda reminded us of the guy (Channing Tatum) off of Step Up because of the way he looked and talked. So, anyway, I digress. We could have "bartered" for a lower price, but we didn't...but the tickets were originally about $100 and we got them for $75, and the seats were great, well, for just getting them they were great. We were on the upper bowl, about 4 rows from the ledge. Nice ay!? Before we went in to the arena, we went across the street to the Gateway for some Hot Dog On A Stick, BUT on our way, guess who's stretch Hummer limo we saw!?!?! Cutie lil' David Archuleta!!!! Yup! So fun.
Now to the game. Can I just tell you that I was SO excited! And we even got free shirts! They were on every seat in the arena! Hip hip! Anyway, it was time for the National Anthem, and David did AMAZING!!! Man, that kid has a great voice. I recoded it because I knew that all of y'all would like to hear. Enjoy:
What did a tell ya. He's just great. The game started and it was an amazing game. One thing that made me happy was that when they announced Derek Fisher the crowd cheered for him instead of booing like they did for every Laker player, loudest of which was for Kobe. But anyway, I love this man. Great player; so good and freakin HOT! He's a pretty one to look at. hehe But what pissed me off was that the fans turned their backs on him. Once he stared to get all his amazing 3 pointers and such, they started to boo. SHUT UP! Get a grip. I will never boo this man. He did what he needed to do to take better care of his little girl and that is honorable beyond all means for me! GO FISHER!!! That's my shpeel on that. I'm SO glad that I went. It was SO fun! I wish that I could go to EVERY game! Who wants to get me season tickets because I will put those suckas to good use! And I wish that I was going to the game on Sunday. Yes, I would break the Sabbath for the game, so sue me. Just wanna support ma boys! And here are some pics that I got of the game and such. Good times. Good times!






12 comments:
Too much fun!!! Lucky girl. We had forth row center once when the Jazz were close to play offs. The guy in front of us smelled so much like butt funk that we had to leave. We walked to the very top of the arena and gave our tickets to some dedicated fans. They freaked out so much it was so worth it. You definitely picked a good one to go too. Also, I agree. That boyee is too cute!
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you how extremely jealous I am of you that YOU got the first blog comment from Aleda!!!!! WHAT! No fair.
Also, you have to make me a comic pic too. Just cause you owe me and all. ;)
hehe I have a list of peeps to do pic for, but I'll move you to the top. ;)
I love the butt funk...sick nasty. And where the crap did you get those tickets?! Kev's work? And yes, twas an amazing game to go to. And it was my first one at that! The Playoffs and the Lakers!! Hip hip!
What can I say, I must be Aleda's fav! haha jk jk haha That's like a monumental mom post or something. She needs to get one, or just do what Shauna does!
So fun!! If I had mad amounts of money I would totally buy you those tickets so I could live vicariously through your blogs of the games!!!
i didnt even read it....all i saw was channing tatum so i read that much....i'm just too jealous.
jk i'll get to it latah.
how fun. i dont ever think about planning to go to a basketball game or any sporting event but i LOVE going. i should try to go more with my boys. im sure they will love it.
im so so jealous! i want to go to a jazz game so bad!
my roommate is obsessed with david... she watched the game on tv at home and CRIED when he sang!
oh geez.
haha You should come with me to the game on Friday!!! My roommate and I (and maybe Ry) are gunna check out the scalpers. Even if the tickets suck really bad, if they're cheap, we're gunna take um!!!
shoot i really really want to! grr... i work tonight! i am taking a girls shift because she is going to the game!
ah! i am SO sad right now!
POOP!!!! Dang it!!
hey will you help me learn how to put a cute picture or background on my blog? :)
Yeah! Just let me know when! :D
Post a Comment