skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Is this worth it?!
Okay, so I am about to cut my jugular because my internet is pissing me off! I have been trying to do this crap for hours (with breaks for classes and cooling off time!) I finally got the page started and then I wanted to get some pictures up. So I started loading some and my internet is going as slow as possible and then it can't find the server!! Ahhh! It continued doing this forever, and finally it worked. But there was still a problem. All I have to say is that hopfully this crap will turn out in the next couple of days! No, I know that it will work because I haven't wasted this much time for nothing! I just needed to write this to help me cool off! I hate my housing "land lords" right now!
7 comments:
Okay. I just needed to calm down a little. Like 10 minutes later I had it fixed! Now I'm happy!
you crack me up lyd!
♥
Chels
Haaa! I hate the internet at freakin college dorm areas or whatever. It never works. I found out how to overcome that problem though...steal the wireless connection from my neighbors. Sometimes you have to be sneaky when trying to find out their passwords, but once you discover it from them, internet bliss! Keep on tryin...or just steal it like i do. Stealing sounds so harsh...how bout borrow or intelligent theivery. I like that.
Well, I have access to like five wireless networks without passwords and my housing just got a wireless network...but nobody can get it, so they need to fix that! It's just lame. I'll be having a word with them if they keep this crap up!
Welcome, fellow blogger. See, this is better than Facebook cause now you get to chat with the fam. We never go to those dorky college sites!
Yeah!
e is eliza
Post a Comment